Short Project Description
On July 15th, 2017. company Dilogic d.o.o. signed a grant agreement with the Ministry of Economy, Entrepreneurship and Crafts for the purpose of implementing the project entitled “Construction and equipping of production and business hall for the purpose of expansion production capacities of Dilogic d.o.o.” Contract reference number is KK.03.2.1.05.0097. Implementation of the project is co-financed from the European Structural and Investment Funds in the financial period 2014-2020.
The project will positively influence further company development, through the unification of production and other activities and the construction and equipping of a new production hall, which will enable expansion capacity, diversification of production by purchasing a new machinery and replacement of manual production with automatic one. Production of electrical circuits and products according to the highest production standards will enable the competitiveness of the company and higher quality of the company’s products.
Goal of the project is to strengthen regional competitiveness through the development of small and medium entrepreneurship, and development of new competencies and jobs. That is to be realized by encouraging of investments into the initial investment, associated with the establishment of a new business unit, expanding the capacity of the existing business unit, by diversifying production or by fundamentally changing the overall existing production process.
Expected project results
- Diversified and automated production
- Built business – production hall
- Procured machine for selective soldering of electronic assemblies and components
- Developed architectural and detailed designs, reinforcement and steel constructions plan
- Conducted training for work on machinery and application of IPC standards in production of electronic assemblies
- Preservation of existing and creation of new jobs
- Employees trained to work on machines
- Implemented promotion and visibility activities
- Implemented project management
Implementing project activities and influencing the diversification and automation of production, will lead to the following results:
- Increase in productivity in the observed period from 5 to 10 years and increase of production capacity by building a new production and business space
- Increase of quality in production following the introduction of new machines
- Transition from micro to small entrepreneur – the applicant will employ 11 employees in 2020 thus confirming the status of a small entrepreneur
- Increase in sales revenue by 91%
- Increase in export revenues by 180%
- Increase productivity by 19%
- EBITDA increase by 246%
Total project value: 7.321.255,66 HRK
Total eligible costs: 5.944.834,93 HRK
EU co-financing: : 2.906.398,42 HRK
Project implementation period: January 2017 – December 2018
Contact person: Dejan Đurđenić, firstname.lastname@example.org, +385 98 357 619
Content of this publication is exclusive responsibility of Dilogic d.o.o.