08.11.2021. – Dilogic has successfully finished certification process for its integrated management system. During the process company has implemented numerous improvements in quality, environment, health & safety and information security management, along with putting into operation collaborative document management system. Below are some details on the project. Project was co-funded by EU from European Regional Development Fund.
Implementation of an integrated quality, environment, occupation health & safety and information security management system
Name of the call
Introduction of business process and quality management systems (ISO and similar standards)
Short project description
On September 28, 2020, Dilogic d.o.o. has signed Agreement for award of grants for the purpose of implementing a project entitled “Implementation of an integrated quality, environment, occupation health & safety and information security management system” with the Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development and the Croatian Agency for Small Business, Innovation and Investment. Contract reference code is KK.03.2.1.14.0315.
The implementation of the project is co-financed from the European structural and investment funds in the financial period 2014-2020.
DILOGIC d.o.o. is implementing an ambitious development plan, which includes significant production growth capacity by building a new plant, growth in number of employees, sales and productivity. The project helps company to solve the identified challenges in the field of organization and business management by implementing a management system in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO14001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 45001: 2018 standards, thus creating the necessary preconditions for the planned rapid and sustainable company growth.
Project “Implementation of an integrated quality, environment, occupation health & safety and information security management system” will significantly improve organizational and managerial capabilities of the company. Implementation of a management system will ensure continuous improvement of competitiveness and differentiation of the company, its products and services, customer and employee satisfaction, and thus achieve the prerequisites for continuous growth, productivity improvement and operating costs reduction.
Expected project results
- introducing best management practices in the areas of quality, environment protection, occupational health and safety, and information security management in the company
- certification of integrated management system in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015, ISO14001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 45001: 2018 standards
- education of all employees to for successful implementation of management system
- minimization of impact of the company’s activities on the environment
- to ensure the health and safety at work of employees
- to ensure the security of information that the company processes and thus protect personal and other data, organizational knowledge and know-how
- increasing customer and employee satisfaction, which will result in better reputation and recognizability of the company as a possible employer
Total project value: 295.230,00 HRK
Total eligible costs: 281.184,00 HRK
EU co-financing: 237.600,48 HRK
Project implementation period: September 2020 – August 2021
Contact person: Dejan Đurđenić, firstname.lastname@example.org, +385 98 357 619
Content of this publication is exclusive responsibility of Dilogic d.o.o.